Anyone from Toronto?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Good old T.O

I'm from Toronto, canada been living there for 20 long years. Love to meet fellow canadian, let me know any of you want to meetup for coffee or anything else.

It's all about the CC

I would be in for an Ontario get togeather.

20 years in HK WMM, thats fabulous!

.........................b

Talking

[QUOTE=sylvesterjay;158597]you do realize the Canadian Chamber throws a big bash in LKF on June 30th for Canada D'eh!?

Oh, that's good news, I had no idea, just been here for over a month. Excellent!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wendymaria04:
    I'm from Toronto, canada been living there for 20 long years. Love to meet fellow canadian, let me know any of you want to meetup for coffee or anything else.

Did you really mean 20 years in Hk.... Wow have you benn lately to TO. Its a different world out there than may be 20 years back. Not only the Tim Horton.. I miss the fact the TO is in fact a really good place to live... one of the most diverse places on earth and yet you dont feel isolated... I wish Hk could become somewhat that

So since everone misses BBQ season.. which is here officially with Vistoria days just gone by.. why dont we all get together for a patio lunch....? Any organisers..?

T.o

I meant I lived in toronto for 20 years just the opposite of what you say. Love to b.b.q or get together with fellow torontoian.

Hey, I used to live in Toronto too....in England!! Tiny village in the north east!

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    you do realize the Canadian Chamber throws a big bash in LKF on June 30th for Canada D'eh!?

Southwestern ON rules!
    i am not from TO.. but from Vancity..

i went to the fest w/my canadian friends here last year in LFK.. it was fun..

maybe we should go together this time!!!

Later,
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by lisaloo:
    Hey, I used to live in Toronto too....in England!! Tiny village in the north east!
    Oh, that's awesome, I didn't know that there was a Toronto in England...I think that there is one in the States, and an Ontario in California, if my memory is correct.

I will definately be in LKF on June 30th. Ah, memories of Canada day in Ottawa (Carleton U)...my roomate and I were sobbing like babies when the Snowbirds flew overhead, it was brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteypinga:
    i am not from TO.. but from Vancity..

Later,
    Stephanie

I dunno guys, should we let some Hongcouverites join us?

And Nea, Carleton...in July...oh thats just so sad you needed to go to summer school at Cartoon U!