board games club @ kowloon city

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9
    ESW

Duh! The madness of the holiday season is already getting to me - it would help if I gave you the address of the cafe, hey?

Here it is:

4/F, 4 Sun Wui Road
    [Mian] Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Now, I'll go back to my madness - :P

Ciao!

Aargh, I won't be able to make it after all--stupid work stuff. I sent a PM to Elissa, but would someone let her know just in case she doesn't see it?

Hope you all have fun.

Just wondering

Does anyone here plays

Lunch Money
    Munchkins

Hey' I like brainless fun :-P

ESW

Sorry, don't know those ones.

ESW

Today's meet

Hi Everyone

Thanks to those who turned up at Small Potato today. So sorry about the silly mix-up; we now know not to go there again!

To the others, I'm so sorry I didn't PM my number to everyone - an oversight on my part. I don't know if you turned up later on at the main branch of Small Potato but if you did, I know the staff would have brought you over to the second branch where we had been moved to. I'm sorry about the inconvenience still - typical HK business crap they rolled out on us.

Megatronic, I got your PM later today - no worries. Have a good holiday in the States.

And to everyone, have a great Christmas and New Year - I hope arrangements go more smoothly next year and that we have some fun gaming in 08!

Cheers
    Elissa

Quote Originally Posted by ESW
    Hi Everyone

Thanks to those who turned up at Small Potato today. So sorry about the silly mix-up; we now know not to go there again!

Cheers
    Elissa
    how was the concert?

ESW

Yeah, ok thanks. Got boring for me cos I'm not really a fan but at least, the others enjoyed it!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9