board games club @ kowloon city

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9
    ESW

Duh! The madness of the holiday season is already getting to me - it would help if I gave you the address of the cafe, hey?

Here it is:

4/F, 4 Sun Wui Road
    [Mian] Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Now, I'll go back to my madness - :P

Ciao!

Aargh, I won't be able to make it after all--stupid work stuff. I sent a PM to Elissa, but would someone let her know just in case she doesn't see it?

Hope you all have fun.

Just wondering

Does anyone here plays

Lunch Money
    Munchkins

Hey' I like brainless fun :-P

ESW

Sorry, don't know those ones.

ESW

Today's meet

Hi Everyone

Thanks to those who turned up at Small Potato today. So sorry about the silly mix-up; we now know not to go there again!

To the others, I'm so sorry I didn't PM my number to everyone - an oversight on my part. I don't know if you turned up later on at the main branch of Small Potato but if you did, I know the staff would have brought you over to the second branch where we had been moved to. I'm sorry about the inconvenience still - typical HK business crap they rolled out on us.

Megatronic, I got your PM later today - no worries. Have a good holiday in the States.

And to everyone, have a great Christmas and New Year - I hope arrangements go more smoothly next year and that we have some fun gaming in 08!

Cheers
    Elissa

Quote Original Post:
    Hi Everyone

Thanks to those who turned up at Small Potato today. So sorry about the silly mix-up; we now know not to go there again!

Cheers
    Elissa
    how was the concert?

ESW

Yeah, ok thanks. Got boring for me cos I'm not really a fan but at least, the others enjoyed it!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9