People to explore Hong Kong with

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    The Hong Kong Hiking Meetup Group organizes hikes of various levels of difficulty pretty much every day (2 or 3 each day at weekends)
    Awesome thanks! Just joined the group and rsvp'd for a couple hikes!

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    The Hong Kong Hiking Meetup Group organizes hikes of various levels of difficulty pretty much every day (2 or 3 each day at weekends)
    That was weird, the post didnt work... Not really a fan of these wireless 3g usb things.

Lol anways thanks PDLM! I joined joined their group and rsvp'd to a couple of hikes!

Hm weird my previous 2 post didnt work. Maybe its the 3g wireless usb thing im using..
    Anyways, thanks PDLM! I just joined their group and rsvp'd to a couple of hikes!

Last edited by Lefreeour; 09-07-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Added you on FB. We got an HK Expat group going on too.

Pardon which account did you use to add me on? I joined the HK hiking group and went to my firsr HK hike yesterday! Going for another one today! Haha good stuff

Last edited by Lefreeour; 11-07-2011 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefreeour:
    Pardon which account did you use to add me on? I joined the HK hiking group and went to my firsr HK hike yesterday! Going for another one today! Haha good stuff
    Check Pm!

Alright awesome! My next 3 days are comprised of 1 morning hike on monday, 1 night hike on tuesday, and 1 night hike on wednesday. You're welcome to join, all you have to do is sign up with the site and join their group (due to liability issues) If you want to hang out during the day im up for that too! Did you go to beerfest last night?

An evening at the beerfest and still up at 2:17am before the morning fast hike? Well I guess we were all young once...

I need to explore HK too. Food meets?

Hahaha man oh man I was surprised at how hard todays hike was! I'm the most athletic out of my group of friends and I still finished dead last! Haha this hiking group really is something else.

@PDLM - Shoot I wish I couldve enjoyed it to that extent but I didnt want to end up collapsing on the floor during the hike haha

@Law - Food meets as in festivals? Or as in lets try some famous HK food? Im up for either though!