Any mainlanders up for drinks or gatherings? :)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

reading

hey guys,

The www is all in chinese..hehehhe.. i know, this is the mainlander forum, but I can speak but reading and writing not so good.. hope you guys will still let me join

Quote Originally Posted by sblossom:
    hey guys,

The www is all in chinese..hehehhe.. i know, this is the mainlander forum, but I can speak but reading and writing not so good.. hope you guys will still let me join
    Hehe.. Of course you can join, no problem. The more people join, the more fun.

I have done it for you,how about it now--

http://www.afcd.gov.hk/parks/trails/...king/index.htm

You can actually find the English version from the home page just click the image of ''Country&park'' on the home page, then click ''hiking trail'' on the next page.

Quote Originally Posted by yo_oz:
    count me in if you guys wanna hiking. btw, my msn is [email protected], let's talk on msn sometime. But I can be only online during night time. msn is banned in office.
    Definitely will count you in

When are you free normally? Weekends?

Will add you all to my MSN.

Quote Originally Posted by long wong:
    hey, guys and gals, i'm most familiar with the "hk trail" on the island side--awesome view over the hill--which takes about 4 hrs. or u folks have something else in mind? well, check out this website and tell me what u think

http://www.afcd.gov.hk/parks/trails/...ing/hiking.htm

make sure u folks got sun-cream and bottled-water handy...
    anyway, talk on msn

cheers,
    Long
    Hi Long, thanks for the info, is this the ''HK trail'' see below link?

http://www.afcd.gov.hk/parks/trails/...il/hktrail.htm

The trail stage 3 and 7 look quite nice on pictures.
    Is Dagon's Back steep?

4-hour hiking is quite good for shedding some pounds off body, ha...

Okay, I have a confession to make. I hate being called mainlanders...stereotypes! Anyway, I don't know many from China where I grew up, so wud love to meet more. So please add me in the gang. Thanks!

endless wait...

hey, guys, hiking is all about doing--and doing it right away. i'm gonna put a stop to this endless wait. will hike tomorrow morning at 8 am on the hk trail. for anyone who is interested, plz call or sms me at 65376685. do remember to bring water and sun-cream otherwise u'll come back a zombie.

"The greatest risk in life is not taking one."

cheers,
    Long

got your message abit late Long_wong,missed it. however added u to my MSN though

Quote Originally Posted by yo_oz:
    count me in if you guys wanna hiking. btw, my msn is [email protected], let's talk on msn sometime. But I can be only online during night time. msn is banned in office.

Hey girl, added you to my MSN as well, never seen you online though, I must have missed you

Can't wait to chat with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ritehereritenow:
    Okay, I have a confession to make. I hate being called mainlanders...stereotypes! Anyway, I don't know many from China where I grew up, so wud love to meet more. So please add me in the gang. Thanks!
    I like your honesty, I never liked that stereotype myself. Good and bad people are always out there in every corner of the world.

You are absolutely welcome, don't know many Chinese is ok, we always get to know new friends every day,aren't we? If you like,you can leave your MSN here, so other people can add you to their friend list.

hi, everyone!!i come from canton, and working in hk since april....pls let me join in the group...contact me at [email protected]