Wine...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi Jasmine30,

Sounds like my kind of thing and would love to join. I'll look out for details.

M

Expensive Hobby

I use to enjoy great French Wines with some friends who really enjoy great second wine like Chateau Lynch Bages, Clos De Macquee- St. Julien, Leoville Beyoville...etc. Leraning various french vineyards.

tasted some fine wines over the years but it does take a toll.$$$.

As for free corkage, Dot Cod Central has free corkage on Monday and Tuesday night, The Phoenix also has free corkage on Monday & Tuesday night but you have to call them to make sure. Madison's has a free corkage offer also but you got to order their beef from a beef promotion they are doing.

see when you guys are arranging and what wine you have in mind. I like to join.

Hi rchang,

we have set the date already on coming friday so please be there;-) I will send the details really soon, but probably we will meet somewhere in Soho. I will check out the cork fee also and let you guys know.

Txs,
    J

when and where?

I will stop by....just please please no KTV as last Friday was my last performance for a long time! [PROMISE]

Friday 22nd at Boca tapas and wine

Hi All,

Our wine drinking evening will take place coming Friday. Here are all details:
    Date: Friday 22nd of June
    Time: 9:30 PM
    Place: Boca Tapas and Wine
    Addres: 65 Peel St. Soho Central
    Telephone: 2548 1717
    You can find a clear location map on www.boca.com.hk

Be there!! Looking forward to meet you and drink wine. Boca has 80 bottles on their winelist and they have 20 wines by the glass. There are also many other drinks so if you are not into wine but you would like to join for a drink, please feel welcome. Oh and they have lovely white sangria also, yummie!

The cork fee in this place is HKD 150 per bottle.

I have made reservations for a table of 10 persons, so please let me know who will join.

If any questions please give me a call on 91637384

Bye,
    Jasmine

Hi Jasmine

Sounds like a great evening. Not sure if I can make it as have dinner plans, but will try.

I hope you hold another wine tasting evening soon.

Anybody up for dinner before heading to Boca Tapas and Wine?

Smile

Hi Jasmin,
    Thank you for arranging the location. I will be there and bring my husband along with me as he also is a wine lover.

See you on Friday!

Hi Jasmin -
    My fiance and I would like to come enjoy some wine w/ you all tomorrow night - we are new to HK and conveniently live just down the street from Boca! See you there...

Unhappy

Hi Jasmin,
    I am really sorry but unfortunately something has cropped up so that we can't make it this Friday. As we really would like to join this wine gathering please let me know of any other appointments.

Just for info: I found this website. They offer different wine tastings. Maybe that could be an event for the future?
    http://www.creekwines.com/pages/upcomingevents.htm

Have fun this evening!