Any Oysters Lovers here?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I still think home made sauces are the best .. especially when u can control your favourite alcohol lolx

wow didnt thought of alcohol to go with oyster... will surely try that vodka homemade sauce!!!

whats the average prices of oyster at dot cod, say for a meal of oysters? just want a rough idea

Wow u mean u didnt know .... alcohol like the whites.. such as Tequilla, Gin, Vodka goes very well with lemony, acid base items....

I studied Alcoholism and got 1st class .... most bulters are amazed by me ! @@

for oyster ya i didnt know before

hahaa I've had a friend who went for this bartenders course doesnt seem easy to get everything right first time n im sure 1st class for anything aint gonna be easy! can tell from your nick VODKAlicious heheh

heee heeee

oysters were great most importantly fresh! I prefer my oysters without much sauce though the variety of sauces provided were keen.

disappionted with the grill fish selection. nothing special or unique by my standard; coming with a price tag that doesnt justify (portion vs value vs taste = very bad). Although my standard for fine food is high but this is nothing close to expectation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3