Meeting New People

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I live in tung chung. Would love to join. But are ma Wan and tc connected through cycling roads? I believe the singma bridge does not allow cycles.. not sure though

swling

I mean you guys come over or I go to tung chung to do cycling

Ma wan is pretty limited for cycling isn't it. If you come to tc we can cycle up to dbay or mui wo

Hi - possible new friend?

Quote Originally Posted by ShabbyChic:
    Hi! I recently moved to Hong Kong and here in Tung Chung late last year. I'm interested to meeting new friends. I'm 28/F btw.
    Hi I'm also new to TC and HK. I live in Coastal Skyline and would like to meet new friends as well. I'm 27/F/South African Indian. Would be nice to meet up with people who also have English as their first language If you would like to meet up for coffee during the week let me know. Take Care..

swling

For sure, can do cycling...

Is there any Expats from North America or elsewhere living in Tung Chung that cares to meet up for coffee or how my circle of friends back home say "SHOOT THE SH*T"?

Hi Are there any ladies in Tung Chung that would like to meet for a coffee or lunch during the day? PM me! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ClearView:
    We have been here one week - moved into CS and making it home.

I signed up for a couple of groups to meet new people - but have since discovered most of them are in Kwoloon or Hong Kong Central.

Are there any groups, social activities or ways to meet locals/expats living in Tung Chung. It would be really great to be able to meet up for coffee, go play badminton etc. with people in the same area.
    hey everyone~ just stumbled upon this thread and found out y'all live close by!
    So what's happening with the meet up? Count me in for a coffee and a chat! I'm interested in the biking bit too I've always wanted to try it out!
    SO peeps! Is this happening soon or what? Keep me posted!!
    Btw WELCOME to Clear View! hope u'll enjoy HK!

Wink Local friends are needed

Hello! I'm Chan from thailand. I have a business in Hong kong. Nice to be your new friend. I would like to go to HK on 2 March alond. Do you know where is thai restaurant in HK? Perhaps, I can give you a launch someday.
    Have a nice day.

in festival walk definatly there is one..science park where i work is also one..depends where r u going to stay..u will it everywhere..