Where to find a nice place for thai food?

Closed Thread

Where to find a nice place for thai food?

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me where to find a really nice, good food, good atmosphere thai restaurant?

Txs,
    J

Soho Spice at 47B Elgin Street is not too bad. They serve both Vietnamese and Thai menus

Lian at IFC mall is good if you are looking for atmosphere. They have nice cozy tables for 6 to 7 people if you have a large group. Serves Thai & Vietnamese. Price may be a little above average, but not extremely costly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine30:
    Hi All,

Can anybody tell me where to find a really nice, good food, good atmosphere thai restaurant?

Txs,
    J

Indeed, for local people like me, I seldom go to Central to have Thai Food as it is quite expensive. A lot of Thai restaurants in Kowloon City. Although they are not up-scale enough, the price is fair and the taste is good.

Thai food...

Hi Jasmin!

I'm not sure about a restaurant with great atmosphere, but I know one that has AMAZING food! It is extremely small with only about 7 tables, and pretty casual.

It's called Thai Farmer and its in Wan Chai! On the same street and opposite The Bridge bar.

The best Thai curry i ever had in Hong kong! Let me know if you want their number.

Thumbs up Tuk Tuk Thai in SOHO

There is a great place in Soho on called:

Tuk Tuk Thai
    Gramham Street
    tel:25422760

Hi Jasmin,

I'll second dizzydancer's recommendation. I was just there last week and thought the food was pretty good and authentic. It's not a really big place and not fancy if that's what you're looking for.

This might help you... I found a list of Thai restaurants from the Thai consulate in HK.

http://www.thai-consulate.org.hk/ENG...estaurants.htm

depending on your budget JJ's in Grand Hyatt is good

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dizzydancer2005:
    Hi Jasmin!

I'm not sure about a restaurant with great atmosphere, but I know one that has AMAZING food! It is extremely small with only about 7 tables, and pretty casual.

It's called Thai Farmer and its in Wan Chai! On the same street and opposite The Bridge bar.

The best Thai curry i ever had in Hong kong! Let me know if you want their number.

I second that choice. I have been to that place so often. The food is just amazing. I have lived in Thailand for a while and I can say that there preperations are just amazing.