Shenzhen on 15th of July

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

next trip will be Greenland!!!!

Hello all,

Kind of surprised nobody has replied with how the trip went. We had a blast. Fairly good sized group, didn't go quite as planned timetable wise, never does, more of an idea/rough plan than anything. We did lots of shopping and some eating. Lots of laughs were in store.

Greenland....in Shenzhen?

Next stop.... after your shenzhen ..should consider Guangzhou much cheaper and its a manufacturing land or green threads!!

Quote Originally Posted by HKChigger:
    Hello all,

Kind of surprised nobody has replied with how the trip went. We had a blast. Fairly good sized group, didn't go quite as planned timetable wise, never does, more of an idea/rough plan than anything. We did lots of shopping and some eating. Lots of laughs were in store.

Greenland....in Shenzhen?
    by some eating you mean the restaurant managed to actually serve up some of the food ordered? Worth it for comedy value alone. Had a great trip mate cheers for organising. Defo up for another trip if you do one.

Lightbulb

I've been to shenzhen before but I'd love to go in a group like this, a lot less of me running around randomly like a headless chicken

I speak mandarin too so I could do some basic translation and perhaps you can actually get all the food you ordered this time

Going farther than Shenzhen with a group can be a hastle, that's why I just do Shenzhen, more people want to join in a quick and easy trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaen:
    I speak mandarin too so I could do some basic translation and perhaps you can actually get all the food you ordered this time
    Doubt you could have made much difference, we all only used Cantonese and/or mandarin with the staff, they just were not so smart I guess.

With my chow mein I was supposed to get a coke for an extra 2RMB, then the bill comes and it was 13RMB! Luckly we waited an hour and a half for my coke (from the point of ordering, with reminders!) and it came with the bills, so I didn't open it. Then they refused to cancel. Finally someone talked to a manager and got it canceled.

that just sounds like bad service to me

maybe pick a different place next time

Why dun u all try the level 6 Laurel Resturant group? Very good ....