Kite flying in Pok fu Lam - Saturday July 21

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by chloe69:
    Wow! Something's actually happening in Cyberport??? Amazing...given how sleepy this side of town is...

Can see the park from my house...so if I spot kites there on Sat, will hop down...

xx
    Chlo
    Sleepy? I thought there's no such place in HK.
    I can imagine on weekends it's crowded like everywhere and you have to fight your way around and over domestic workers who have their weekly meetings like in other public places.

No Azuremain...our little corner of town is actually sleepy...and thank god for that! empty parks even on the weekends...and even emptier coffee shops as all the offices are closed...as for the ammahs...they're all in town...its a gem!

Quote Originally Posted by Azuremain:
    Sleepy? I thought there's no such place in HK.
    I can imagine on weekends it's crowded like everywhere and you have to fight your way around and over domestic workers who have their weekly meetings like in other public places.

Anyone happen to know the best way of getting to this place from Sheung Wan area?

From Sheung Wan, hop on any bus that stops at Queen Mary Hospital. Cross over to to Sassoon Rd and take a taxi. Cyberport in Chinese is "So Ma Kong". There's also a double decker M49 from Sheung Wan, takes 30 mins.
    http://www.cyberport.hk/misc/cyberportmap/GIS_bus.htm