AYU is back- party on Aug10

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    thanks hihihi
    Good question! hmm maybe you can shout "AYU", "AYU" outside 7-11 like crazy people haha I guess its easier if we exchange number, then we can call each other if we get lost. Thats why I asked people to add me on msn so that I can give them my number.

So far, everyone got my number, except you, bbc 2006, perry-ng, ricw55 and jnai. Im still waiting Im flying back very soon ne. hurry up guys!!

Want to join for the drink and meet some new nice friends.
    This is my first time to join you guys…alone. Is it ok?
    If so, COUNT ME IN~!

of coz its ok. the more people the merrier. i wanna meet more new friends too. where are you from? u can add me on msn and we can exchange number.

i emailed u instead ayu. my msn seems down cannot send msg.

I just moved here from Chicago and may join you guys for drinks, if it's alright? Been workin my ass off and need some time to meet new people.

Hi Ayu, count me and a friend/colleague in for dinner + drinks! Hopefully we'll get off work early-ish this Friday! Nice to have you back with us...although martyn has left =(

Actually, just me, my colleague is going to taiwan this Fri and won't be able to join!

hey mariposita, im so happy to hear from u. so glad ur coming. cant wait to catch up with everyone and have a good nite drinking, dancing and laughing haha so i will count u in for dinner. its 7:20pm outside cwb sogo. will someone come too? i still havent seen him yet.

rprioletti yea sure. we will all meet outside 7-11 at 10pm. hmm now seems like we have a big group. think we will have loads of fun

Cool work ayu =]...

What clubs are you guys interested in going to?

OK, 10pm outside 7-11, but that part of LKF is always jammed with people, how can I tell which group is you guys?