Like Tree1Likes

Looking for other beginner acoustic guitar enthusiasts to learn new songs with!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Jst check

Hi all,

I just checked today the place, and I seriously think that place is the best place, there are so many empty spot whre we can practiced in peace, even places where people rarely cross, I checked the spot at around 7pm to 7.30pm. Theres even groups of people whose practicing taichi over there coz is peaceful place, a bit dark at some spot but definitly hav spaces for many ppl who wanna practice guitar, we can meet up at TST MTR exit A1 I will take you guys to the spot which is really near of the MTR exit. PM me your number and tell me when u guys are free, so we can arrange a gud meet up together

I can't meet anytime before 8:30pm, but tomorrow (Thursday) is good for me.

yup

Yup see you guys tmrw 8.30pm, I did received you guys txt.

It will be easy to recognize each other i guess(We will be carrying guitar).

Hey there.. I am looking to SELL a brand new guitar.. Do you guys know of any shops who would take second hand guitars and pay a decent price for it?

hey, i would love to join you guys, when would be the next one? if there's a space please count me in

That would be great. Not sure when the next one is. BTW, I created a "Social Group" so we can have our discussions in there, set up meeting times and what not. It's called, "Acoustic Guitar Group (Beginners)". Aito102 is already a member.

Guys, where did you pick up your guitars from? I am looking to leatn and want to get a cheap giitar to practice on

Quote Originally Posted by tooshy:
    Hey there.. I am looking to SELL a brand new guitar.. Do you guys know of any shops who would take second hand guitars and pay a decent price for it?
    Sorry, no idea where you can sell your guitar and get a good price. Try this site?

Quote Originally Posted by kolz:
    hey, i would love to join you guys, when would be the next one? if there's a space please count me in
    That would be great! Go to the group here and we'll post another gathering soon!

Quote Originally Posted by luckycat:
    Guys, where did you pick up your guitars from? I am looking to leatn and want to get a cheap giitar to practice on
    I have two guitars and I'd be willing to sell the other one. If you're not looking for a used one, I'd go buy some places that have music learning centers. They often have music shops near by and they have some pretty generic ones that are relatively cheap.