Like Tree1Likes

Looking for other beginner acoustic guitar enthusiasts to learn new songs with!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Talking Looking for other beginner acoustic guitar enthusiasts to learn new songs with!

I've had my acoustic guitar for 8 years now and I only know how to play a few songs! What a shame right! I've had some recent inspiration so I've been learning some new songs lately, but it's slow going when you do it by yourself.

I know most of the major chords and some minor ones and I can play the hell out of Wonderwall...lol...but that's about it. If anyone is interested in meeting up on Hong Kong side to learn some songs together, give me a shout!

Same for me, Looking for people for jam, Nt really improving when playing alone. I like to play reggae song or mostly chord music. I am nt really good in playing guitar, but really looking foward to improve

Last edited by aito102; 17-10-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Nice one. So what times are good for you? Also, where do you think a good spot to practice would be?

teach me wonderwall ! i'm in NP ! =]

What about around in tsim sha tsui there is a park over there, it will be good to hang around there and play guitar at first, then if we found a new spot, email me: [email protected]

lets meet over there at first if the spot is not good or may be too crowded we can go to TOM lee center not far from the park, there is a level where theres many guitar and we still can play in the shop

Last edited by aito102; 18-10-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Hmmm... I was hoping to keep it island side. Are you on Kowloon side? Maybe we can go back and forth. I just thought of a place that might be good... there's a place near the North Point ferry that's close to the MTR and possibly a good place to hang out.

I'll check it out tomorrow night to see if it would be appropriate. Also, what times are you guys available? I work till 8pm and I'm usually busy Wednesday nights. Let me know the time you guys are available.

Also, another person private messaged me so that might bring the group to four!

Hey I'm interested in joining you guys. I live on the Kowloon side but I'm certainly able to travel to the HK island side for our get-together. I'm free after 7 p.m. on weekdays. I'm also usually free all day on the weekend. Really looking forward to this!

Weekday I'm Free after 7pm too, I can meet u on North point MTR, but coz I am nt so familiar in this area, better meet up at the MTR exit then. Nice to have more ppl, for this jam session or share experience. Just give us a date, an pm me ur number so I can txt u soon I arrived overthere

Alright, so looks like we have at least three. If we like what we're doing, maybe I'll start up one of those groups in the socialize section so it can be an open invite for people to join us.

Check out this pic of the place in NP I think might be alright to play. It's in public, so I hope we're not too shy...including me. I went there around midnight tonight, so it was obviously pretty empty. I'm not sure what it's like around 8:30ish.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/479873/photo%281%29.JPG

What are you guys doing Friday evening around 8:30ish? I'm free that night, but I know that's also a party night for a lot of people. I can also do tomorrow night. NP MTR exit A1.

If it's a go, I'll PM you guys my number.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast