Anyone living in the northern part of NT?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone living in the northern part of NT?

Hey Im a chinese canadian expat, I just settled in Sheung Shui. The hick place of HK. So does ne expat, local or whtever wants to explore the mean streets of HK with me. So if you are from Lo Wu to Sha Tin give me a shout at [email protected] (msn too). If you are from ne where else is ok too, jus that I want the meeting point to be somewhere north

Hey, I live in Sheung Shui too.....I personally don't like Sheung Shui too much....apart from the fact that there is nothign to do there, the main problem is the distance and travelling time each day....so stressful

hey ede, add me to msn. Perhaps we can head down to one of those expat gatherings together. Its good to know a fellow expat from sheung shui. Yes I agree, the traveling is a pain.

Hi there, you been in HK before?
    Just wondering why you chose Sheung Shui, unless you commute frequently to the Mainland or work in the NTs.
    Btw, I also live in the suck. Just kidding, certain areas of the NTs have lots of advantages, especially compared to the densely packed areas of Kowloon and HK Island.

yeah Im actually born here, and is staying with my aunt. So I pretty much live for free

X) hey guys i live in sheung shui too lol XD

hi there, me live in shatin which is far enough!
    quite like it there though.

Quote Originally Posted by ladybird211:
    X) hey guys i live in sheung shui too lol XD
    hey, another rare person from Sheung Shui. So where are you from and where in Sheung Shui u at?

..if u wanna add me on msn im [email protected]

Sheung Shui's not too bad, and it definitely gives you bang for buck for your square feet. That said, before I moved here, I would never have considered living in such a hicksville. I just hate the fact it's so much hotter than Hong Kong island...

metropolis plaza!u ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast