Outing this Friday (3rd August)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ok so I missed out again. Bummer. Is the jazz place the one upstairs somewhere in Lyndhurst Terrace?

Right, I've decided a re-match is in order - and this time I shall stay till the end. Ooh yes.

yeah sorry Wings..I could find the place, so I just went home to catch the last train

Chicago transplants...as per KIA

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/chicag...ng-t20931.html

in case ya didn't read that thread... looking forward to meeting you all then!

Yo scotch ~~it was nice meeting you and Paul in Tivo , i was planning to join you guys in around 2 am after dismissing my friends in Dragon-i and i was damn drunk......next time we shall meet again!

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchDrinker:
    Ok so I missed out again. Bummer. Is the jazz place the one upstairs somewhere in Lyndhurst Terrace?

Right, I've decided a re-match is in order - and this time I shall stay till the end. Ooh yes.

Perry, was good to meet you too. I had left Central by 2am - it was well beyond bedtime for grannies like me...! Will def let you know about any future meetups.

Rebekah, most of us are not from chicago...

Quote Originally Posted by rebekah:
    Chicago transplants...as per KIA

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/chicag...ng-t20931.html

in case ya didn't read that thread... looking forward to meeting you all then!

Everyone knows NY is the best city anyway.

I know, but several people mentioned it in this thread... just linking to the other one in case they hadn't clicked it...

We have to have a good chat about that Matthew when we next meet up for waffles!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtepel:
    Everyone knows NY is the best city anyway.

Hmm.... belfast vs NY - am quite undecided on that one!