Anyone from San Francisco

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I am from the Bay Area too. I cannot make it this Wed. I am going to attend my uncle's birthday party.

Talking

I am from Boston.....but I will be in CA next month for work. Want to meet up with me in HK sometime? I would love to meet up with some people from states!

From SF

i just moved here as well a few days ago.

I am from the Bay Area, but haven't actually lived in SF for a number of years..

also, if any other people out there are attorneys, it would be good to meet some other fellow practitioners.

best,
    Douglas

Thumbs down Giants Suck

Only redeeming feature is Barry, steroids notwithstanding. How many guys who have taken more hormones than this guy but none could hit better than he. Give him some credit. Vasquel is too old. Aurillla is a has been. Benitez was god awful. Wynn has no punch. Feliz is ans always will be a .250 hitter. Ah, Zito. New name is Zero, as in wins next to zero. Must be the most overpaid guy this side of America. Of course I am in and from SF ("Don't call it Frisco!"). Will be visiting HK about 9/18/07. Anybody care to buy me a drink for being bold enough to knock the Giants in this here forum?

Giants deserved to get knocked, they are at the bottom of the aweful NL West. I'm down to have a Bay Area people meet up for a drink.

I lived in SF for over 10 years. It's been 7 years since I returned to HK. Would love to meet if there's a gathering...not a sports fan though.

Is anyone still game for a Bay Area/San Francisco meet and greet? Wan Chai or maybe LKF?