Like Tree1Likes

Meeting HK expats between x-mas and new year

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Meeting HK expats between x-mas and new year

Hi everybody,

Me, 27y old dutch, will be heading to HK for a week (26/12 - 01/01) and would like to meet some of you expats. My background is IT Sales Management and Entrepreneurship. I enjoy living in the Netherlands (Amsterdam), but a HK expat adventure keeps on my mind.

Anyone up for drinks, lunch or sight seeing and have a chat about living/working in HK?!

After HK, I will be traveling to Singapore and Thailand.

Chris

Translation: I want a job in Hong Kong, can I get some help.

hi cris...im lorene...it is a pleasure to meet you here in hongkong....we can have drink one time..probably 27...

meeting x

hi im lorene..it is a pleasure to meet you here in hongkong..we can meet by 26 or 27...i have freind with...from phil and UK...

me and my friends will stay in HK during Xmas time. feel free to join us...

Hi Emx,

Interesting that you perceived it like that. Wrong text then. I see this visit as a nice holiday, with a good chance to meet some expats. In Amsterdam it's the same. I work at an American tech company with 38 nationalities walking around in the office and every day I meet new people and share stories.

I can do all touristic thinks like visiting the peak and walk around in mongkok, but why not do this

Last edited by CSTAV; 20-12-2011 at 07:24 AM.

Hi Emx. By the way, we from the Netherlands are pretty direct. Would have said that if that was the case

Hi Lorene,

Thanks for the reply. Where are you from yourself? I could join you for a drink. You mean you're hanging out with more friends that day right? Sounds good. Just curious, how long are you living in HK?

Cheers,
    Chris

Last edited by CSTAV; 20-12-2011 at 07:29 AM.

Hi HKwoman,

I will definitely keep it in mind. I'm arriving in HK the 26th in the afternoon and of course need some time to drop my luggage. I see that you are member for quite some time already, still enjoying HK?

Hello , will be out & around in HK island for drink on new year with other geo expat here . Would like to go to peak & Take a tour over this days if u keen.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast