Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By justmovedhere

Hang out and watch the NFL Playoffs?

Hang out and watch the NFL Playoffs?

Hi, the playoffs are getting good, anyone interested in watching some American Football? One of the games is at a time so no one has to skip work/wake up at 4 am, the Broncos-Patriots play on Sunday at 9 am HK time.

The Manchester United Bar in TST is the only one to confirm with me that they'll be showing the game, so let's go!

Here's the venue:
    Manchester United Restaurant Bar - Hong Kong

Football16 likes this.

Hey I am here on vacation from Jakarta and want to watch the game. Can i meet up with you? If you email me I can give u my number.

Good post. Will be there wearing a Pats cap, unless my friend confirm a bar at LKF.

Quote Originally Posted by justmovedhere:
    Hi, the playoffs are getting good, anyone interested in watching some American Football? One of the games is at a time so no one has to skip work/wake up at 4 am, the Broncos-Patriots play on Sunday at 9 am HK time.

The Manchester United Bar in TST is the only one to confirm with me that they'll be showing the game, so let's go!

Here's the venue:
    Manchester United Restaurant Bar - Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by GoBoSox:
    Good post. Will be there wearing a Pats cap, unless my friend confirm a bar at LKF.
    @ The Wheel Mid Level

Blue Smoke in LKF has agreed to open for the AFC and NFC Championship games on Monday (Jan 23rd) ... Patriots/Ravens and Giants/49s