Like Tree5Likes

Wanted for an out-of-town female: new friends in their 30s

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

count me in

interested for next wednesday's night out. first time to join a group like this too!

count me in too nima! PM me the details!!

Ok folks Weds 22 Feb at (Delaney's Wan Chai) it is then. I just called up to book a table and was told to ring back after lunch - so I'll do that later.

I'll confirm with you all once it's booked and what time we need to be there by.

Let me know if you can still make it - either PM me, text/call me on 63464134 or email me at [email protected]

Hi Can i joint up?

if i can joing up For hike or hung Out that will be great! But am old more then 30 Lol dewi

Quote Originally Posted by happyoutthere
    Hi all, I've been in HK a few years now and still looking for new friends to hang out with. Finding myself running out of them in transient HK. Too many things in HK to miss out on though (hiking, the beach, good food) so calling people in their 30s!

I like small group hangouts to begin with. Easier to get to know each other than in a bigger setting. If you would like to grab a cuppa sometime, just drop me a PM!

Hi all, this is the response I got from Delaneys:

"The teams are based on 6 persons & most people arrive between 6-7pm & the quiz starts around 7:30pm when all have arrived. It normally finishes around 10:30-11pm & is held on the 1st floor of Delaney's in the Sportsbar.
    Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like me to reserve a table for you for next Wednesday 22nd Feb as I mentioned we only have space for 2 more teams."

I think there are more than 6 of interested so I have provisionally booked both tables until tomorrow midday. Can I ask everyone who is interested to let me know somehow if they are interested. And I will confirm with Delaneys tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by NimaMistry
    Can I ask everyone who is interested to let me know somehow if they are interested. And I will confirm with Delaneys tomorrow.
    Put me down as a yes - and thanks for following up

Put me down as a yes as well please.

Yes for me too!

Ok, we've got one table booked already:

1. Nima
    2. vmluniz
    3. dengxi
    4. KallyL
    5. Krypton
    6. Happyoutthere

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast