Like Tree5Likes

Wanted for an out-of-town female: new friends in their 30s

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Wanted for an out-of-town female: new friends in their 30s

Hi all, I've been in HK a few years now and still looking for new friends to hang out with. Finding myself running out of them in transient HK. Too many things in HK to miss out on though (hiking, the beach, good food) so calling people in their 30s!

I like small group hangouts to begin with. Easier to get to know each other than in a bigger setting. If you would like to grab a cuppa sometime, just drop me a PM!

Last edited by happyoutthere; 29-01-2012 at 08:48 PM.
    dewi widowati and ysabel like this.

Would be my pleasure to join you guys for small group hangouts. Whether in a cafe or bar or something.

Hi~~
    Me too!

Like the transient hk bit. I am up for this. Anything already being organized or we need to get it going?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile

Count me in

I would love to joint ..

I'd like to join

Quote Originally Posted by happyoutthere
    Hi all, I've been in HK a few years now and still looking for new friends to hang out with. Finding myself running out of them in transient HK. Too many things in HK to miss out on though (hiking, the beach, good food) so calling people in their 30s!

I like small group hangouts to begin with. Easier to get to know each other than in a bigger setting. If you would like to grab a cuppa sometime, just drop me a PM!
    I don't know if you are keen to try a pub quiz? Its a good way to meet people without needing to do the awkward chitchat as you get to know them better.

Quote Originally Posted by nassaugirl
    I don't know if you are keen to try a pub quiz? Its a good way to meet people without needing to do the awkward chitchat as you get to know them better.
    I could be up for something like this...

Not very proud of my trivia knowledge (unless its a tech quiz) but wanting to give such a thing a shot (pun intended)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast