Want to meet new friends in HK island - CWB, QuarryBay, Soho

Closed Thread

Want to meet new friends in HK island - CWB, QuarryBay, Soho

yoyo

Anyone fancy lunch or happy hour drinks in QuarryBay? Or jsut a coffee in the area of TinHou, CWB, or Soho?

I have been spending most of my time with local collegues and want to have some alternatives hangout buddies who I can communicate better!

I was in Shanghai, London, US (CA & NY) before relocating to HK. Meeting the diverse crowd of people is rather easy in Shanghai and I miss that! I belive it's the same here but working has occupied most of my time.

DVDs, reading, outdoor activities, theatre, movies, dining out, clubbing, chilling out with friends are the things I do at leisure time. I also go to ECCC but not a devout christian 'yet'.

Give me a buzz if you are in the neighbourhood mentioned above!!

BTW, i'm in late 20s asian.

yep yep yep

kitten,i'm new to soho but been in hk since jan but happy to meet for coffee or whatever

my schedule is pretty relaxed so let me know

also during the week or weekends can be good, just give me notice and we'll make it happen

welcome to hong kong

kimbo carmen

And dont forget... happy hour on the 19th of this month in LKF.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    And dont forget... happy hour on the 19th of this month in LKF.
    ok babe... sorry i missed you and your lady at the last one... i was poorly

catch up on the 19th... details out yet?

the 19th

looking forward to the 19th then.

hello, kimbo carman.. will give u a buzz sometiems!

here for next 3 days

been to pretty much all the tourist attractions and met a bunch of people(out of towners though). I guess now sitting down and just chatting with some locals(both old and new) is what I'm really interested in. Just wanna make sure people do have feelings here haha.anyone fancy a lunch or dinner? from the states. if you're interested in any american sports, I can fill you in on that. GO PATS. I'll be free tomorrow and Thursday all day. I guess a PM or repost would work.