Friday September 14! Party?

Friday September 14! Party?

Anyone want to meet tomorrow night in lkf? I am 22 from Chicago and have been here 2 months but still want to meet some new people. Let me know if your interested.

-Rick

Rick - What time and where? The older gang of GeoExpats will be around SOHO tomorrow.... hopefully we finish a lot earlier than last time around and might pop in to say hi.

Going to meet at McSorley's in soho at 10pm. As of now there are only a few people going. If anyone wants to join send me a pm and i'll give u my number or shoot me an email [email protected]. See u tomorrow.

hey actually I will be in LKF tmr nite

Let me know when and where

We're going to have dinner somewhere on Elgin. Will surely pop by McSorleys around 10-10:30.

wheres the party!

New to town! Need friends! I am 45 single white female living in new territories.

Hi KnowIt All, I am new to town. Wheres the party tonight. Can anyone join in?

See my quote! Anyone can join! Send me a pm and I will send u my mobile number so we can recognize eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by rprioletti
    Going to meet at McSorley's in soho at 10pm. As of now there are only a few people going. If anyone wants to join send me a pm and i'll give u my number or shoot me an email [email protected]. See u tomorrow.