Meet new ppl -- really cool coffee class in a cool cafe -- Friday Evening

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Many thanks for the prompt replies and now I have 10 ppl with me for the coffee class. Two more seats if anyone is still interested.

Hi everyone, I just talked to the cafe owner today and book the class. The max ppl is up to 15, so now we have 11 ppl and 4 more seats available.

We were ask to pay a deposit, so please transfer the money to me so I will pay the deposit to the cafe for you. Details PM me. Jessica

it all sounds very interesting but mmm... is there an age limitation there?
    thanks

@ellier
    there's no age limitation, you are very much welcome, PM me your phone number and real name.

As the cafe requires a deposit/ advance payment for the class-- I would suggest everyone contact/pay to the cafe directly. Sorry guys didn't know about the deposit, but yes would be nice to meet everybody in the class.

If you want to pay the deposit to the cafe directly, please contact Mike -- the cafe owner/manager:

Phone: 6706 8511
    Email: [email protected]

Cheers,
    Jessica

Awesome, I will come if there is room left!

Hi Sunnday, I suggest you to call the cafe manage at 6706 8511 to check vacancy, he charge deposit for the class so you need to go there pay him before class. Good luck and hopefully see you there?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2