Junk boat trip on October 20th.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Junk boat trip on October 20th.

Who's interested? Everyone had a blast on the last boat trip and I think we're ready for another one before it starts getting cold in November. If my memory serves me right, it was $550 per head (it includes a nice meal and all the beer, wine and Sea Breeze cocktails you can drink) for the night cruise (7pm - 11pm) and a little more for the day cruise (11am - 6pm).

So, let's see how many people are insterested in coming, because I think we need 20 people to get the party started!

Mike, I am IN. You know me though, just assume I am IN. Let me know if you need me to help (I will try)...I'll mention it to Scotchdrinker tonight...she might be able to help....

Hey bro, Junk boat trip sounds sweet. I would like to confirm. Common people, lets support this worthy cause!!

Would be more than happy to help out indeed. Paul, do you reckon having a "rugby meetup club boat trip" is a viable idea? Or are you guys too hideously sleep-deprived for that?

Hmm, October 20th is the day of the final...well actually early hours of Oct 21st. It might be an idea to invite the rugby meet up members and see how many are interested. Particularly if England get through! We could have the junk on the evening of the 20th then head down to Bulldogs LKF, for the FINAL. You know me....sleep deprivation....never heard of it!! LMK....BUT bearing in mind its only a week away!?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchDrinker:
    Would be more than happy to help out indeed. Paul, do you reckon having a "rugby meetup club boat trip" is a viable idea? Or are you guys too hideously sleep-deprived for that?

Quote Originally Posted by paulwilky76:
    Hmm, October 20th is the day of the final...well actually early hours of Oct 21st. It might be an idea to invite the rugby meet up members and see how many are interested. Particularly if England get through! We could have the junk on the evening of the 20th then head down to Bulldogs LKF, for the FINAL. You know me....sleep deprivation....never heard of it!! LMK....BUT bearing in mind its only a week away!?
    That's a great idea, Paul. Since you're the admin for the RWC2007 meetups on facebook, the power is in your hands, whether or not this will happen depends on YOU. Muahahaha. Just kidding, but yeah, today's the 12th already and somehow I don't think we'll get enough people to join because we'd probably need to make the booking with the jaspas on the 16th the latest. So unless we can rally up 20 people in the space of four days, we might need to postpone the boat trip by a week.

Ok Mike, I will send an e-mail around all the rugby meet up members and see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLowrey:
    That's a great idea, Paul. Since you're the admin for the RWC2007 meetups on facebook, the power is in your hands, whether or not this will happen depends on YOU. Muahahaha. Just kidding, but yeah, today's the 12th already and somehow I don't think we'll get enough people to join because we'd probably need to make the booking with the jaspas on the 16th the latest. So unless we can rally up 20 people in the space of four days, we might need to postpone the boat trip by a week.

P.S. Wings takes all the credit for this idea!

Quote Originally Posted by paulwilky76:
    Ok Mike, I will send an e-mail around all the rugby meet up members and see what happens

5 people already interested...for next week...

If you are doing it Saturday evening, I'm in. Please post confirmation on the thread if the event is indeed happening.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast