Like Tree3Likes

Anyone interested in playing chamber music?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

hey guys, i can play the piano but i hvnt practised for ages so would u count me as ur audience? :P

Hi, sure! PM me for details!

I'm interested. can play piano, PM me the details thanks!

Hi there i'm also interested. I play the piano (at dipoma level) and am very committed and dedicated about making some good clasically music =) pls PM me for details

i play violin, was a grade 8 standard player but havn't touched it in a while. Could I join as an audience/would like to play again. Please PM.

This post has been going for quite some time now but I am dying to play! I would love love love to get together! I have been playing violin since I was 4 yrs old and have played with several orchestras and quartets. I just moved to Hong Kong and have only been practicing a bit by myself. If anyone would like to get together please let me know. I would enjoy playing with any level. Even if there is someone who hasn't played for a while and would like to get back into playing I could play with you and if I can be of nay help give a few pointers. Please PM me anyone!

Snoobo likes this.

I know this is an old thread, are any of you still playing together?

I found a chamber group through this thread. I thoroughly enjoyed it. But we have all left Hong Kong. Hope you find people through the thread. If you can't find chamber group, try joining SAR philharmonic. It's lots of fun.

hin23leung likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gevk:
    I know this is an old thread, are any of you still playing together?
    Yes and no. A lot of people tend to come and go. I am still looking for players.

I'm also keen to play some chamber music. Pianist, looking for strings. Please PM me.

Last edited by hlloyd; 18-03-2016 at 11:10 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast