Like Tree3Likes

Anyone interested in playing chamber music?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Anyone interested in playing chamber music?

Are there any amateur string players or piano players out here? Would anyone be interested in forming a quartet or something and do some readings together?

Or, does anyone know if there is a community orchestra or chamber music group?

Thanks a lot,
    Melody

Chamber Music

Hi,

I've been playing the piano since the age of 7 (am 33) and have a chamber music background (played in trio, quartet and quintet).
    I would love to join.
    What kind of instrument do you play ?
    Please call 97225185 to discuss.

I am interested

there are several orchestras in hk... i think the most 'community' one would be the city chamber orchestra. they need subs from time to time, and are a pretty good orchestra.

last year i tried to get some people together to play music, but it didn't really take off. i'm super busy now, but i would love to do some occasional chamber playing, provided i didn't have to do a whole lot of preparation for it.

anyone want to organize something???

Wonderful !
    I would love to start forming an amateur trio or quartet.
    I also play occasionnaly but would also be motivated to play more regularly !
    My background repertoire in Chamber Music is very classical :
    - Duos (Schubert-Sonate for Arpeggione for viola and piano, Sonatinen Op.137 for violin and piano
    Dvorak-Sonatine in G Major op.100 for violin and piano), Trios : Haydn / Mozart, Quartet (Mendelssohn-in C minor op.1 for violin, viola, cello and piano, Schumann : in Eb Major op. 47 for violin, viola, cello and piano, Piazzola-arrangement of Balada para unloco for flute,clarinet, cello and piano)
    The priority would be to find a cello (my husband plays the viola as an amateur as well).
    Otherwise, we can also start playing duos.
    When would you be available ?

Hello! I'm interested to join chamber music string quartet! I play the violin. I used to play more often in Ireland, but would love to get back into here in HK. Interested to play some music together?

I'm interested

I played the flute.
    I have played for about 10 years - from concert band to jazz to pop...
    I have not played in the recent years but I would love to start playing again.

may I join you?

I have read about your chamber music with great interest.
    I play the viola and would like to join you if it is possible? I have played since I was a child, though in the last years a bit less. Besides orchestra experience I have some experience also with chamber music.

I have read about your chamber music with great interest.
    I play the viola and would like to join you if it is possible? I have played since I was a child, though in the last years a bit less. Besides orchestra experience I have some experience also with chamber music.

Hi Annedk,

I have almost forgot about this post! I play the viola too. Would you like to try some viola duets?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast