Like Tree1Likes

Moving to HK in April, Looking to Make Some Friends!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Hello I m interested too please pm me

Hey there. Just keep in touch lol

hey everyone!

i'm also new to hk... just moved back 2 months ago and would love to meet new friends here!
    pm me if there's any gatherings! i'm 29, from toronto.

Will be in hk next week for 3 weeks. Looking for some friends to share my amazing trip! Please pm me your contact details :-)

Hi everyone - I arrive from London on Saturday evening 12th May for 10 days and was looking to have a few drinks in Central. If anyone is around should we all meet somewhere in LKF? I speak passable Cantonese and am originally from South Africa.

Hey, I've been told I need to get out more and meet new people haha so any plans going on? BBC 24/M. PM me!

hello,

my friend and i would like to come to the bbq if thats cool.

we are university students from edmonton alberta canada. 22/M and 26/M

pm me plz

Hi everyone!

Sorry that I have been MIA. I just returned from my business trip a couple of days ago and wow, I am overwhelmed by all the kind offers and responses here. As it stands, I am loving Hong Kong so far and have been blessed to be able to quickly adapt and make friends!

Anyway, one thing I have not done yet is explore Kowloon. I really want to!! I want to get a taste of the local flair... So, if anyone is interested in hanging out with me for a day and go on some crazy local adventure, please feel free to contact me

Thanks everyone!

Count me in - I'm free on Sunday but not Saturday.

I'm actually ok over in Kowloon & NT side...depending on exactly where you want to go.

Feel free to PM me

)

The Opportunist likes this.

Ok, just to update everyone.. I have had a few people interested in exploring Kowloon. What I'm going to do is set up a WhatsApp group so we can plan it out. Personally, I don't know when I will be able to as I'm going to Singapore this weekend and possibly Hainan next weekend. However, my hope is that the WhatsApp group will explore Kowloon together more than once, as I doubt one day is enough to see what Kowloon has to offer.

For anyone interested, PM me and i'll add you to the WhatsApp group. Thanks!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast