anyone free during the day?

Closed Thread

anyone free during the day?

Hello everyone!

Are there anyone out there who is free during the day and looking for something to do? I'm new to Hk and at the moment in process of setting up the apartment so i'm not working and i've so much spare time Anyway enough about me , I'm looking for friends who are free during the day to do lunches, shopping, wondering the city ,dinner, party with and maybe take some courses with to kill the free time. If anyone interested let me know!

i am a native chinese and i would love to know more about western culture. i dont mind 'killing your time' with you. i have got a job but i can be free after 4 sometimes at weekdays. if you dont mind hanging out so 'late'. let me know.

nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamyerica:
    i am a native chinese and i would love to know more about western culture. i dont mind 'killing your time' with you. i have got a job but i can be free after 4 sometimes at weekdays. if you dont mind hanging out so 'late'. let me know.

nice to meet you!
    Thank you for a lovely post, the thing is i'm not from western country so i can't help you with the culture but i spent an awful lots of time in australia that's all let me know if u still interested.

hi this is rocky . can u tell me where is the best beach for night stay in hongkong . like where can use the tent n can enjoy there whole night. if any plz reply me. thanx

hi i m free

Check out the expat wives thread.

We are all girls mostly in our thirties ish. We meet once twice a week for coffee / lunch / shopping / happy hour.

Hopefully meet you some time.

Kate

Hi Chocolatekisses!

I think you sent me a message a week or two ago^^
    I am studying Chinese right now in HK. I have class in the morning only on weekdays, so I am totally free for lunch or afternoon shopping. I was just thinking of making a new post asking if anybody wanted to be my shopping buddy! haha. What kind of classes were you thinking of? I hope they would be in English =P. I would love to take a baking or cake decorating class. The cakes in HK bakeries r gorgeous~

Quote Originally Posted by KKKK:
    Check out the expat wives thread.

We are all girls mostly in our thirties ish. We meet once twice a week for coffee / lunch / shopping / happy hour.

Hopefully meet you some time.

Kate

we're in our twenties something,,,, is that ok to join?

and mocchi,, Yess... i was hoping to look up some bakery class or we could even start a group and just come over and bake together or something that could be nice