Looking for gallery buddies :)

Looking for gallery buddies :)

Hiya, moved to HK a few months ago and would like to know more people who are interested in art / design / performance.

I go around galleries / exhibition centres a lot, especially in Sheung-wan / Central / Wan-chai area. Would be lovely to meet more like-minded friends to join various events together. A cup of coffee sometimes would also be nice. Anyone?

Here I am!
    I'm searching friends to do so, but failed. If u don't mind I can join u!

Great! Do you have any gallery which takes your fancy? Thinking of going to international antiques fair

Me too. I'm interested in art and taking some course right now. Would love to have friend to go around together and chat.

Count me in for next round

Cheers

QUOTE=islewander;1997510]Great! Do you have any gallery which takes your fancy? Thinking of going to international antiques fair [/QUOTE]

Surely will do. Nice to meet you

Quote Original Post:
    Great! Do you have any gallery which takes your fancy? Thinking of going to international antiques fair
    Yea, I wanna go to Picasso show, do u wanna join?
    If u don't mind , we can exchange
    Our
    Contact through PM

can I join you guys too? I like going to art galleries altho I'm no art expert

Of course! I am not an expert neither, just part of recreation.

Hi there, I don't know much bout art. But i do enjoy art gallery. Can I join??

Hi, any of you knows anything about art work? It will be nice meeting people who understand what's the meaning of art (in fact crafts also is an art work) anything that is created by hand is an art. Myself, I love crafts work.