Like Tree1Likes

Indian womens Group

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Indian womens Group

Hi there
    I want to know if there are any indian womens groups in HK? seem to be womens group for every other nationality but can't seem to find any websites for indian women - i'm in my late 30s with kids and just want to make some new friends and have some new hobbies - haven't been here for long so still finding my feet - anyone know of any such groups?

Hi
    Did you manage to find some indian women group here? I have recently moved here and would love to be part of the indian community here.

Hi there, I have been here for almost 2years and havent heard of any indian groups. Maybe we can create one between us. Please sms me on [email protected] if you are interested. thanks

hi can we make indian group i love to join

kennedy town

Hi , I live in kennedy town would love to join indian women group .. please PM me ..

Indian women's group

Hey Ladies,

If we have a few people interested in forming the group then we can certainly form one. Should we try and meet someplace next week (wednesday, if that works for all).

Wednesday is good.. I can make it 2.30pm. Let me know if that suits you all. We can meet at a coffee shop... any suggestions?

How about meeting at Mc D(cafe) in IFC at 2:30pm (there is only one Mc D in IFC) ? or suggest any other location .. - shubs

ifc is ok for me at 2:30 on wed it is good i will be there i hope we met
    thanks

sounds perfect. looking forward to seeing you all there.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast