Like Tree9Likes

Needed 2 Witnesses for my wedding on 08/08/2012/ 2012年8月8日的婚禮上 需要2證人

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Needed 2 Witnesses for my wedding on 08/08/2012/ 2012年8月8日的婚禮上 需要2證人

Hi guys

I needed 2 witnesses to attend on my wedding day to act as my witnesses willingly to offer HK$500 each to the person who will be helping me to act as my witnesses.

Address will be at Marriage Registration and Records Office, 3/F, Low Block, Queensway Government Offices, 66 Queensway, Hong Kong

Those who are free and willingly to help me out please contact me at edmund_koh23@hotmail.

Thank you for much for your viewing & hope to heard from YOU soon thanks again =)

å—¨

我需要2個證人來 ƒåŠ æˆ‘的婚禮當天 ï¼Œå¿ƒç”˜æƒ…é¡˜åœ°å……ç ¶æˆ‘çš„è­‰äººæä¾›æ¯ »½æ¸¯å¹£500å…ƒçš„äººï¼Œä» –們將幫助我,作 ‚ºæˆ‘的證人。

åœ°å€å°‡åœ¨å©šå§»ç™»è¨ äº‹å‹™åŠç´€éŒ„è¾¦äº‹ ™•ï¼Œ3/ Fï¼Œä½Žåº§ï¼Œé‡‘é˜é“æ ¿åºœåˆç½²ï¼Œé‡‘é˜é“66 號香港

é‚£äº›èª°æ˜¯è‡ªç”±å’Œè ªé¡˜ä¾†å¹«åŠ©æˆ‘ï¼Œè«‹ ˆ‡æˆ‘聯繫,edmund_koh23@ hotmailã€‚è¬è¬æ‚¨çš„è§€è ³žèˆ‡å¸Œæœ›è½åˆ°æ‚¨çš„ 到來再次感謝

yikes, does the $500 also come with further money to cover costs of immigration following up later

Quote Originally Posted by jw1701:
    yikes, does the $500 also come with further money to cover costs of immigration following up later

I don't get what you mean can u please tell me more of the detail please? And me and my wife is from singapore

I've never heard of immigration checking up on witnesses. One of my witnesses' flight got delayed so he couldn't make it, we ended up asking everyone waiting around and got some random guy to be our witness. I have a feeling immigration cares more that the marriage is legit, than the witnesses relationship to the couple.

Quote Originally Posted by MCDC:
    I've never heard of immigration checking up on witnesses. One of my witnesses' flight got delayed so he couldn't make it, we ended up asking everyone waiting around and got some random guy to be our witness. I have a feeling immigration cares more that the marriage is legit, than the witnesses relationship to the couple.

Congarts on your wedding =) mind to check with you that are you from hongkong or other country?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Snoryedm, perhaps add the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Snoryedm, perhaps add the time.
    Timing not sure yet as i be going over to hongkong on the 19/07/2012 to submit all the doucment. I think i will fix the timing in the afternoon if i could get the slot for it

count me in

Quote Originally Posted by snoryedm:
    Congarts on your wedding =) mind to check with you that are you from hongkong or other country?
    We are both Americans working in HK

oh i see nice to know u MCDC =)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast