Making friends in Hong Kong

Making friends in Hong Kong

Hey there, I've just got here last week, and would love to meet some folks here, or get ideas on things to do in HK. I know this subject had been posted before, but the last reply was about 3 years ago, so I thought I should update the post! I'm living in Wan Chai, and currently looking for apartments in or around the area. My partner goes to work during the day, which basically leaves me with plenty of free time to explore!

Hi,
    Been here for about 20 months now, also living in Wan Chai, and also a trailing spouse, unusually of the male variety. A bit older than the usual expat at 47 but if you want to meet for a coffee sometime during weekdays then please feel free to reply or send me a pm.

p.s.
    I don't bite.
    Not usually anyway.

Hey there, I've just got here "forum" this week, live in new territories. public transportation in HK is so convenience.

Wan Chai lunch club may be a good place to start...
    http://hongkong.geoexpat.com/forum/2...ml#post2107470

Hi! I live in HK island too..pm me if u wanna hang out! enjoy HK!

Quote Originally Posted by Dudsy
    Hey there, I've just got here last week, and would love to meet some folks here, or get ideas on things to do in HK. I know this subject had been posted before, but the last reply was about 3 years ago, so I thought I should update the post! I'm living in Wan Chai, and currently looking for apartments in or around the area. My partner goes to work during the day, which basically leaves me with plenty of free time to explore!
    Hi, am a british born Hk Chinese, I been over in Hk in jan, and would like to make friends when I arrive. I do have my parents in tai po, but it shouldn't take long to travel to where you are or meet somewhere in the middle. It be good to hear from you and maybe enjoy what Hk offers..?!

Hi!

I have been here for a few months and always looking to make friends.

Hey Guys,
    I just came here to HK last month, and I will be here at leats for 4 yeas, I would like to meet some new friends, I am doing a PhD at HKU.