practice my english.^^ im female

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    FFS she's a 17 year old local! She's only just starting to get into Hello Kitty! It will be at least 5 years before she's ready for even a kiss, and a decade before she works out what the bits between her legs are for...
    come on the girl just wanna learn english...dont b so harsh

besides it looks like a pretty good investment plant the seeds now n the fruit at the end of the day is gonna be oh so suh weeeed!

sighhh...parent doesnt always want their children want to learn english?so i wanna learn english is my fault??

wow mad-dog, you're so considerate! if you start planting the seeds now by teaching her english, in a few years the rewards could be great! she could be an english teacher, a lawyer, a doctor. haha. what a nice guy!

My friend Bob says he doesn't agree with what you said Pete. He said planting seeds meant he had to marry his girlfriend and now they have kids together. I'm not exactly sure what he means.

=.= no jk..o.0

Quote Originally Posted by ring_donald:
    sighhh...parent doesnt always want their children want to learn english?so i wanna learn english is my fault??
    hm...no offence just kidding ard. perhaps you can start by participating in the forum chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Petex:
    wow mad-dog, you're so considerate! if you start planting the seeds now by teaching her english, in a few years the rewards could be great! she could be an english teacher, a lawyer, a doctor. haha. what a nice guy!
    hm seriously i wasnt thinking about any of those. she mayb a hello kitty girl now but she has time to grow into a yum yum *gulps* babe, n u'll think...this is better than putting my money in the bank!

now get in the line BOYS

lol..funny

i'm glad u find it funny. now all said n done...can i ask u out for a date?

ummmmm..for wt?

for a date?