11th Jan - Happy Hour

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Me + a friend pls!

ill be there later on..say 10ish, i presume you'll still be on it?

With Boris threatening to give us a presentation on new EU standards for soft toy manufacturers (following his 900 slide powerpoint on the wonders of Disney Hong Kong), I'd reckon we'll be there past 10.

Only in Soft Toy Geek corner - a truly analogue experience. We have to have more conversations than the pros and cons of anything digital at an atomic level. Thank you very much !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    With Boris threatening to give us a presentation on new EU standards for soft toy manufacturers (following his 900 slide powerpoint on the wonders of Disney Hong Kong), I'd reckon we'll be there past 10.
    How could I miss that! I'll see you guys there. KIA..Boris outsourced the presentation on Main Street USA to me (as he felt only a real Yank could give it justice), but I promised not to go over 250 slides

Happy Hour - 11 Jan

I will be attending this for the first time. I am quite excited to meet you all.. Please count me as well.. Will reach around 07:30-08:00 PM

Cheers
    Suresh

Quote Originally Posted by climber07:
    How could I miss that! I'll see you guys there. KIA..Boris outsourced the presentation on Main Street USA to me (as he felt only a real Yank could give it justice), but I promised not to go over 250 slides
    But weren't you born outside USA, climber? Which surely disqualifies you from being a 'real Yank'

I'll pitch up on Friday as well at some point, as has been pointed out, may as well have jetlag+hangover on saturday.

Jonny

j_mo333

You can count two more in! Look forward to meeting you all!

Jacqui

Cool Happy hour this Friday

Hi,
    I would really like to join and a first for me, so how will I know you guys?

We've got the back bar area reserved to ourselves.

Ask the bar staff for the GeoExpat party.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast