11th Jan - Happy Hour

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Looks like I'll actually BE in town! YEAH!! Count me in!!

See you at the bar then.

Hey Shri.

I am stuck OOT for the next week. But will catch up at the next drinks for sure.

Cheers!

Hi all,
    I would like to join you too.... It is also my first time, so look forward to meeting some people..

Hi KIA,

Please count me in or maybe two,thanks.

Oh, what's the happy hour like in Bulldog's, like buy two get one free or 10% off ? Thanks.

Hi, I just arrived last Saturday for 6 months and would like to meet more people. Can I join?

ME!!!

Given the pathetic track record u shud probably not include me ...but I will try my best to finally attend one of these!!!

Smile When's the next one?

Hi All,

I'm a rookie to this site, but so far I have been enjoying it and getting some useful information out of it. I will be moving to HK in mid. February, and being a total HK virgin I know no one there! So I won't be able to make it to this event but do you do this Happy Hour thing often?

Thanks, Kman

rose_mary : the drinks are discounted ... somewhere between half price and full price. Its been a while since I asked and I'm loosing my memory in my old age.

Jenn : Open invite .. you don't need to be on a list...

Ms@HK : I'm sure you'll be busy making a few billion dollars for some bank or the other... if your billions are made by 9PM, come down and buy us a round.

Kman: With the number of pissheads on this site ... there's a happy hour or something going on every week.

First timer

I've been a 'lurker' on this board for a while, and since I'm currently in town to visit family and tenatively searching for a job, mind if I (and my S.O ) stop by for the first time?

If I read the threads correctly, you all will be in the back of Bulldog?

Thanks and hope to see you all there tomm!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast