Any DB young couples & singles here?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

where is DB??

Acronyms ...........I'm so bad with them. What is DB?

Wink

Hi All

My hubby and I moved to DB (Discovery Bay ) about 6 months ago and would like too meet some people. It is a bit harder to meet people when you don't have kids or a dog.

We'd love to catch up for a drink or something. We also like going tennis and hiking and would like to go kayaking in Sai Kung at some stage.

Cheers

cool...sounds good. How about we can meet up next weekend for a dinner/drinks. See who want to join.

great... let me know if anyone fix the time for a meet up

Quote Originally Posted by freshjive1979
    Hi...sure can meet up for some drinks. Let see any one interested too and set up a date later.
    If people from the other side of the island are accepted too, I'd like to join for a drink

yup! keep me informed!

Any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by cake2273
    Hi All

My hubby and I moved to DB (Discovery Bay ) about 6 months ago and would like too meet some people. It is a bit harder to meet people when you don't have kids or a dog.

We'd love to catch up for a drink or something. We also like going tennis and hiking and would like to go kayaking in Sai Kung at some stage.

Cheers
    Hi! Wondering if you now have a kid, bought a dog or even found a job by now....my hubby and I moved to DB not too long ago as well and I'm in the same position you were in October...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2