weekends are GO TIME!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

weekends are GO TIME!

hey there, so I am a 23year old guy from Massachusetts and live in Tseung Kwan O. Anyway, it would be awesome to meet some people who want to go out on weekends.....I travel a ton and I am always in Hong Kong at random times. It would be sweet to meet some people who are fun and want to go out with me! Only problem is that I talk quick since I am from boston.....if thats no problem, its no problemo!

can we meet as a friend ?

Hi, my name is Amy. Do you have msn or skype ?
    I live in shatin and can we exchange our culture and language ?

my msn is [email protected]

Amy

smf

New to HK, down to hangout

Hey, I'm going to be in HK for a good chunk of time this next year too -- I'm just in from San Francisco, but spent a fair amount of time in Boston and New York a few years ago..

I'm looking for a group to hangout with on weekend evenings, but I don't really dig the clubbing scene. I prefer coffeeshops, hole-in-the-wall group dinners, and indie/punk/rock/jazz sort of live music venues -- I've been going to the Fringe Club the past couple of weekends, and that's been pretty sweet. But really just looking to meet people in the area working on interesting stuff. My Mandarin/Cantonese is non-existent, but I would still like to meet a good mix of people from HK, the mainland, and wherever, and I'll struggle through the language issues...!

And on the off-chance that anyone reading this is into the cleantech space with technology or art, definitely make a post or shoot me a message. (shawn.frayne on skype)

would love to meet you guys... will be visiting hk in no time....
    I am basically down for anything.... pm me or add me on msn: [email protected]

I'm up for drinks anytime on the weekend. Am 22 from Chicago and been working in hK for 6 months. Let's head to LKF one night for some beers!

Done Deal?

LKF seems like a plan... Lets just confirm a weekend and a place to meet...
    just like good old times in Austin (bar hopping )... haha

yeah i always up for meeting up for drinks

let me know if anything develops

email/msn [email protected]

Er, nothing much developed in over 3 months...

Hey all -- Looking for a good crowd to grab some drinks with after work with on the island around LKF/ Soho - Looks like I'm running solo tonight (all my firends went to Vietnam for the wkend), so let's celebrate the fact that it's Friday and take the edge off with a few rounds --

Lets shoot for 745ish in the balcony room at Bar George in LKF?? (sorry, but its a real easy meet-up spot) Will head out from there at 845 or later...

Come as you are - Phil

Last edited by PhilfromCT; 02-05-2008 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM
    Er, nothing much developed in over 3 months...
    Ah, aren't we lucky to have you keep track of things ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast