Saturday Feb 16, 2008

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

totally different - DimSum, Sun 17th, Fortress Hill

Hi all - have a great night if you get things organised on Sat pm .... but just in case any of you are not totally hung over on Sunday, there is another Geo thread for people nearby to Fortress Hill (blue MTR line few stops out west from Central/Causeway Bay) ....

The plan is to meet at 12.30pm at the Starbucks cafe at 183 Electric Road, opposite Fortress Hill MTR one road parallel straight ahead, turn left, Sunday 17th Feb, and then we will go for a dim sum lunch. The cafe/meeting spot is <5mins walk from the MTR station.

hope to see some of u there. (Bern yes I know u are in).

Sat 16th Feb

Hi all, unsure if things are happening tomorrow night, but I could suggest that we meet in LKF around 8-ish. I can't remember the names of most of the places, but I remember seeing some place called underground or something similar. On the main drag, plays lots of funny salsa type music. I will be in there with my mate from 8ish if anyone fancies coming along.

Usually normal for people to forget the names of bars along LKF because there are so many....so here's the main website LKF's website list of bars, restaurant and lifestyles
    See if that jogs your memory...it'll be easier for people to meet you that way

OR you can also meet outside the Haagendaz at LKF...it's a "you can't miss it" location.

Quote Originally Posted by smerchas:
    Hi all, unsure if things are happening tomorrow night, but I could suggest that we meet in LKF around 8-ish. I can't remember the names of most of the places, but I remember seeing some place called underground or something similar. On the main drag, plays lots of funny salsa type music. I will be in there with my mate from 8ish if anyone fancies coming along.

Hey, I'm up for this tomorrow night (Saturday) as long as no one minds me gate crashing at the last minute...8pm in LKF sounds good...can someone confirm if it's Fong Underground or Hagen Daaz? Amanda x

Ok- let's say 8am at Hagen Daaz in LQF, will be easier to find everyone there. Underground sounds like place to go from then!

I believe you meant 8pm :P

i'm going to try to stop by tonight, too! hope to see you there.

Yes 8pm... Sorrie :-). Anyone else joining?

I'll b joining, but were r we going to meet up now..

hagen daaz or bulldog's?

c u all then..

Tonight

Hi All,

Ok, Haagan Daas it is. There will be myself and friend. Both with blonde hair, looking slightly lost. Looking forward to meeting you guys at 8pm.

Shelley

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4