Saturday Feb 16, 2008

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Smile Saturday Feb 16, 2008

There have been requests for Weekend gatherings, and also that they be in Feb. Seeing as how Chinese New Years is in the beginning of the month...and Valentine's day is also around the corner. I was thinking maybe we can get people to come out for drinks on Feb. 16th.

I was going to make some cheesy comment/title and be like "singles united on Valentine's day" but thought that would discriminate any couples that would want to join :P

So here's what I was thinking... Saturday Feb. 16th, we can meet in Tsim Sha Tsui for dinner and drinks! Open to suggestions on locations!!

We've usually done a pre-valentines mixer in the past. Just an excuse to get the newbies out and about.

Not sure if we're going to repeat this year. Lets see ....

May I suggest doing it on the friday, so couples can have saturday night together privately?

plus I have a class in Central that ends at 9.30pm on friday, so it'll work out perfect for me

Ooh yeah...couples would probably want that time alone eh? So maybe Friday instead is better??

Hey KnowItAll,
    I'm not sure about having a pre-valentine's mixer...Chinese New Years is Feb. 7th this year...so that week/weekend is going to be very busy. That's why I suggested something after the fact :P

General Census needed....
    Friday Feb. 15th? or Saturday Feb. 16th? Let me know

thats great...... I will be free on Feb. 15 and 16th. Let me know when and where! Thanks for organizing again

great idea..I'm happy with either, would prefer the sat..if I had a choice..

Locations?

OK...so I just realized I can't do the 15th...so it's back to being Saturday Feb. 16th.

We can meet up for dinner at 7pm, and maybe go for drinks afterwards.

As per my usual questions, does anyone have preferences/suggestions as to where we can go to? Any cuisine anyone is interested in trying/introducing? I'm always up for suggestions, and once we decide on a location, I'll update everyone ;D

Feel free to PM me or reply with suggestions~!!

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    We've usually done a pre-valentines mixer in the past. Just an excuse to get the newbies out and about.

Not sure if we're going to repeat this year. Lets see ....
    I know lots of people who are up for a mixer so you really should do one again for geo!

I can probably pull off that Saturday if I get back from Shanghai in time.

i know a few who would like to come too..sat is perfect..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast