Coffee gathering and idea sharing at Think Cafe Sunday afternoon

Closed Thread

Coffee gathering and idea sharing at Think Cafe Sunday afternoon

It is getting cold, how about have a hot coffee and meet some new people at upstairs cafe?
    Some of us catch up occasionally and share our start up business idea , design concepts and some random topics.
    If you wanna meet new people and share your ideas, feel free to join us.
    We will meet this Sunday afternoon at Think cafe.
    Think Cafe is a very stylish designer cafe. With a lot of classic books and nice coffee, freshly brewed with high quality coffee beans from different countries.
    Since the owner is my friend, we can enjoy $60 for 3 hours unlimited coffee, honey flower tea and other non alcohol drinks. You can bring your own food to share too.
    We will gather at : Exit C, Causeway Bay MTR
    Date: 9 Dec 2012
    Time: 2:00 pm
    Drop a comment or pm me if u r coming

Unlimited Coffee..!!

very tempted..

It was a great afternoon, we end up hv 20 ppl coming from our facebook group :P
    Coffee, board games, poker and cookies, wat a wonderful afternoon
    Welcome to join us next time

Shame I didn't see this earlier. I would've definitely attended (I'm a coffee addict so I would've probably put your friend out of business )

Please, tell us when the next one is. Thanks

sounds like you guys had a blast...
    would love to come to the next one..

is it this sunday??!! I want to join I am canadian btw!

actually it was last sunday.. but im sure she will organise one soon

I'm only going to be in hong kong for a week more. But I love the idea of throwing ideas around especially start-ups. Even though hong kong isn't known to be a hub for start-ups I feel it could be a great potential here. I would love the chance to work in Hong Kong and share ideas so I hope there will be another event soon! Like real soon... I'm 25 m, Nyc but will head back to mainland china around the 26.

coffee??

I don't have any business plans, but I have created some interesting puzzle games and am currently designing a board game.

But I'm shy.