Young & Restless in H.K

Closed Thread

Young & Restless in H.K

Hey, i have been living in H.K for almost 8 months now. I am working as a teacher, and have been becomming restless in my time off. I have good knowledge of country trails in New territories if any one is looking for a guide (aussie sherpa maybe!!). I have also found great places to shop, including little known outlet stores that im sure most expats wouldn't know about. I was an athletics Coach back in australia, so if anyone needs some training at gym or on the track, or if would like to join me thats ok. I'm only 22 and have been enjoying all the new things that a city can offer, I am keen to try out modelling, wether it be for advertising, art class (maybe life drawing) I did some work as a stripper too back in australia so i'm use to it i think. And maybe if my cantonese improves i could join the hong kong celeb scene HO YEAH!!!.

Last edited by rocky22; 19-02-2008 at 09:54 PM. Reason: more details

I live near some country trails near Fan Ling... maybe u've hiked it? Hok Tau country trail is one of them... I think.

yeah i've been starting to stretch out that way...

hey rocky, im 22 as well and have similar interests! are you a member of a gym here?

Hey yeah, i go to gym at physical....shatin its big and pretty good too lots of machines everything u need. I also do boxing in tsim sha tsui during weeknights. keeps me in check thats for sure.

hey rocky, its awesome that you know some country trails in NT. im from melbourne btw. which part of australia are you from? i (and several colleagues) have been thinking of going hiking in NT for a while, but worry about getting lost lol. maybe we can get a group together and hike together. do you mind being a guide still? i can teach you some mandarin/cantonese in exchange

Hey Rocky you seem in pretty much the same boat as myself, i'm from the UK and 23 though.

I was out on Sat night and got approached by a member of casting for a production company - they took my photo and phone number. Their company seem all above level too.
    I guess me being half chinese and over 6ft tall makes me stick out a little.

You should get involved in the little gathering which is gaining momentum amongst a few of us 'younger' lot.