Polish People in HK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

i was in poland for 14 days in 2006, but i am chinese, is that count?
    i know tak=yes, nie=no, tata= father and ko ham cie=i love you

tata = daddy

No no in Poland calls parents "father" and "mother", but "daddy" and "mommy". "Father" and "mother" are too cold :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ling_Ling:
    tata = daddy

No no in Poland calls parents "father" and "mother", but "daddy" and "mommy". "Father" and "mother" are too cold :P
    seems u are polish? :P
    or u have some adventure expereience in poland?:P

I'm not polishing anything. But I am a Polish, yes :P

I'm a Pole, but I don't know any Polish bars/clubs/restaurants/hang out spots. I haven't looked for such, but I really doubt there are any here in HK.
    I know Ukrainian and Russian restaurants ... not the same, but close.

hey all!

I'm Polish, curently in Poland but packing my suitcase and coming on 14th of Nov for a fabulous and adventurous month in HK
    I will gladly meet Poles living in HK and also others who want to hang out with Polish girl and show her around

cant wait to board my plane
    Karolina

There are very few Poles in HK. I know of only one person, but don't keep any contact with her.
    In theory there are 80-100 Poles in HK, but the number is changing all the time, as 99% of those people are here temporary.
    really? oh my god...
    so u are the 1%? =]

I'm Polish too...

... well half Polish (from mothers side). Was born in Warsaw and can speak Polish fluently (although getting more rusty by the day)...

Have been here since July and am craving for some Wiejska, Mysliwska and Poledwica Sopocka!!... let me know if there is anywhere that I can find some Polish produce!!!!

Cool Szukamy polskich znajomych;)

Czesc Wszystkim,

Mam na imie Monia i od paru miesiecy mieszkam wraz ze swoim chlopakiem w HK, dokladnie na Sheung Wan. Fajnie by bylo spotkac innych Polakow tutaj Jest ktos chetny, zeby wyskoczyc do pubu? klubu? kina? Cokolwiek.. Poprostu fajnie spedzic czas w piatkowy czy sobotni wieczor

Pozdrawiam

Czesc Monika!

Ja mowie po polsku tak sobie (pierwszy jezik jest angielski), - i dobrze nie pisze! Przepraszam za bledy!

Mieszkam w HK z narzeczonym (anglik!), blisko do Wanchai i Happy Valley.

Ja nie pracuje, masz pracy? Mozemy pojsz na kawe w centralu? Moje wieczory sa zajete.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast