need friends

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

hey... I am in if anyone can come up with a plan.

Hi guys! New to this forum and first post . Great site too! Anyways I'm traveling around a bit and will be in HK for a few months so I would love to come out and meet new people and friends. Don't know HK too well yet.
    Is there anything happening friday afternoon? Coffee? Drinks...? Pls PM me if there is. Will check back later on tonight. Thanks!

Hello!
    I moved to Hong Kong about 4 months back from India, and GOD, its been so boring having no friends!!! I'd love to meet up with new ppl to hang around with

so what is to go for a get together have been here for one week now out of 2 years just found my appartment but looking for drinking buddies!!

coffee/tea tomorrow afternoon 3-8

Hey guys,

I am getting a group together for coffee/tea tomorrow afternoon. PM me if you are interested.

in toronto now...moving to seoul 20th aug~! missing hk for sure...

anything firm for tonight?

hey all....some folks mentioned getting together tonight for dinner/drinks and such at TST...are we still on for that?

hey there, I'm really new here and am still trying to figure out how this forum works..... Can I join y'all on your get-togethers? Pleeeeeeeease??? :P

Is anyone coming up for happy hour drinks tontie at 7:30pm TST/Central after work?

Let me know by sending me private message with your contact details.

Katkat

Smile interested in the planned meeting

Hi all,

I am working in Shenzhen and just came across this forum... I would be interested in meeting tomorrow (Sat Mar 08) in HK.
    What are the specific details (where in TST, what time), etc.?

I'm glad to have found this!

You guys might want to check out this thread:

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread20657-19.html

A group of us are going to discovery bay to a beach and hiking on Saturday.

Then, larger group of people meeting at the 7-11 in LKF around 9PM on Saturday, I'm sure everyone here is welcome as well.

I suggest posting a quick blurb about yourself w/ a e-mail contact to the other thread so that we can add you to our contact list and update on events for the week.

Anyways, hope to see some of you this weekend.