Anybody out there have days open?

Closed Thread

Anybody out there have days open?

Does anyone else out there have days open and find themselves occasionally looking for something to do? I'm self-employed and I work when I need to, usually late at night for some reason. Anyway, I have days open and I usually find myself wandering around window shopping, hiking or occasionally having a few beers somewhere. Problem is, I do all this stuff by myself since everyone I know is at work.

Anyone that feels a need to get out of the house, drop me a line...

hey dude,
    I'm pretty free over the next few weeks, could do with a drinking/socializing partner to chill with - i get back to Hong Kong around the 23/24th

Hey, dudes

hey, dudes, I've opened a new thread for Friday movie night this week. Pls check it out and reply.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by killahbad:
    hey dude,
    I'm pretty free over the next few weeks, could do with a drinking/socializing partner to chill with - i get back to Hong Kong around the 23/24th

Sorry to get back to you so late, I was in Shanghai. Lunch/beers/shots next week?

G

Easter beer

Easy for a beer and talk......even with 1 hour short notice - have nothing to do....

i'm up for a few cheeky beers aswell, keep me posted.

Hi! I am new to HK and like you, i do my work mostly in the evenings when i am not on a business trip so YES to getting out of the flat in the day.... Am in town this two week so let me know if you wish to do something active...