Anyone fancy a beer???!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Cant make it tonight, but we'll definitely be doing a happy hour next week. Will find a place and let you folks know by Saturday.

Beer update....

Okay this is starting to look good - I like the suggestion of Dublin Jacks in LKF so will try to reserve a couple of tables for next thurs (3rd). I plan to be there from 7.30ish.

So far we have.......
    Me obviously
    knowitall
    princewilliam
    ukprmonkey
    gazmario
    ellibee (who thinks its on friday for some reason)
    bebsi
    amandamc

...who all sound as if you are coming along to meet new people in this strange town that we find ourselves in. If you are bringing friends let me know so I can advise the bar on numbers.

Everyone please keep posting on here so we can keep the thread visable so as many people as possible will come.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Red face cOUNT ME IN*

Helloooo

Is it too late to join>?

I'm also kind of a newbie to HK and would love to meet some people yes this strange town

I'll be there on Thurs...do you know what street in LKF It's on?

Shirley

I'll drop along too. Thirsty Thursday and all that...

...and me. What a great idea!

this sounds great
    would love to join in, Austrian (hope that's not a problem), and prince william, don't worry, there are people of your age around!

thanks for taking the lead and organising this!

"...I love it when a plan comes together!..."

Robbie,

Looks like you've pulled a strong crowd together, I look forward to seeing you and all then. And glad that Dublins had the room.

Squirla - the pub is on Lan Kwai Fong road itself. The road winds round a few corners, assuming you are coming up from D'Aguilar St. It's on the right as you carry on up LKF.

See you all then!

UKPRMonkey

Drinking

Hi Mate

Me and a colleague have recently moved out here. We are both English and looking to plug in a bit more. Keen to join your get to gether. please keep me in the loop.

G

Hi Robbie
    Hey hi, I am new to expat, my name is Tamzin,24yrs old I am HK chinese, used to live in Brighton, so can speak chinese and English.
    Can I come and join you guys for a quick beer too?? I havent been back to the U.K. for over a year and I really miss the pub and drinking culture so I think it should be fun to join you guys for a chat and a few beers.
    cheers,
    tam

Hey - thanks for organising this. Wld love to join.
    Please keep me informed.
    Thanks