Scottish girls just want to have fun!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Let's meet up

hey Zakynthos,

how yae dein...

i been in HK for almost 2 years now (19 months) but I am from Scotland. I am chinese but born in Aberdeen.

Nice to know there are more Scots on GEO..ain't it

Hi Zakynthos and everybody else - anyone up for a pint sometime? Been in HK since last summer but always up for making some new mates - although I hope the Scots won't mind an English bloke joining the party...

Wawa, all people who moved here not so long time ago.

Between all of you scottish people, i hope there's also a place for a belgian girl?

Night out on Saturday anyone?

Hey everyone, thanks for all your replies! I was wondering if anyone would like to go out this Saturday night? bigparty All welcome - even you English, he he I was thinking that perhaps we could start by taking advantage of happy hour somewhere. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Zakynthos; 07-04-2008 at 07:28 PM.

Meeting people blah, blah...........

Did u come to our little drinkies last Thursday? I don't remember meeting anyone from north of the border. Anyway come along to the next one there are plenty of normal people who enjoy hikes in the NT so a great way to meet people. Will probably have another meet/greet/drinks on fri 18th so keep an eye out will start a thread soon.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Zakynthos
    I'm a 24 year old Scottish lass. I've been living in Hong Kong for 2 months now and haven't had much chance to meet anyone. I'm looking to meet some down-to-earth people to share a laugh with! I enjoy nature walks, eating out and nights out. I'm open to most things really - within reason! If you would like to show me the sights, or help me to explore, get in touch!

Hello All,

I would be interested in drinks this Saturday, I've not met many people from here really.

bowling?

What you doing on Friday night. I'm meeting up with a friends to go bowling in Causeway bay. We're all in our 20's form Australia, NZ, Scotland and England. Your more than welcome to join us

Sounds great!! What is the detail for meeting up on Friday night?

Meeting up this Sat will be a great idea too! Anyone up for it?

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12
    Hello All,

I would be interested in drinks this Saturday, I've not met many people from here really.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast