new friends...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

new friends...

Hi,

I have moved to HK from london, and looking to make new friends. Im 25 and totally bored out my brains. Been in HK for a few months but been busy travelling, now back in HK im feeling rather friendless...hmmm. Im working voluntary as a teacher assistant for children with learning difficulties. Living with my brother i havent got much to do at moment except go work, shop at times, eat and sleep.

would be nice to meet some new interesting ppl. look forward to your replies.

Sabina

Hey Sabina~

Hey,

Great to see ya here.

Totally understand u. Am working as a teacher for kids in hk too! do impress for what you're doing.

Am organizing a beach gathering definitely welcome you to join. Check the thread "Beach Buddies Wanted!!!" for updated details.

Himari x

hey sabina,

i am also looking for some friends to hang out with sometimes.. but definitely night time.. lunch or shop together.. as i got bored sometimes.. staying at home waiting for my husband to be back from his work..

Hi Sabina,
    I am also looking to make some friends. Would love to meet with you for a cup of coffee/lunch sometime.

Rayna

Hey girls,

I was thinking maybe we could meet up for a coffee or drinks maybe next week sometime as its bank holiday...???

Sabina

Hi~!

Hi Sabina~!

I'm have a Happy Hour tomorrow night (April 25th), in Lan Kai Fong. (For details, click here)

PM me if you need any details/information.

can i join you all for the coffee meeting.

i am a local teacher teaching english. i would love to meet and share everything

Hi I would also love to join you for coffee on the Public Holiday.
    I'm a nursery nurse teaching in an international playgroup here in HK. I'm 29, from Scotland and been here 6 months but would like to make some new friends.

coffee or drinks on Thurs sounds good. I'm also a teacher here and would love to meet new friends. let me know if anything is organised

May 1st meeting

Hi - May 1st is a public holiday!! Rather than stay home and watch tele, a few of us Geoexpat friends are getting together for dinner & drinks in the Central area. If you're interested, please PM me or Marselles & we'll let you know the details. Cheers!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast