Looking for sport buddies and friends

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for sport buddies and friends

Hello All,

My name is Dmitry. I'm moving to HK in a week. Obviosly I don't know anybody there :-)

I'm from New York and I'm being relocated to work in HK. Will probably live in mid-levels.

In New York I have a ton of friends who are as active as me.. We ski, snowboard, kitesurf and just hang together on weekends. We travel a lot and party when we don't do any of the above :-)

Having said all that, I think my life in HK will be much more work oriented then in NY. So I will not have as much time for fun.. (Or will I? ) I dont' know.. But if I find that time to "play hard" on weekends etc, I'd like to do it with some friends.

So who want to be my new friend? :-) come forward.. I need a new crew to go out and have fun, travel together, explore places around asia and just to be silly once in a while..

here is a set of things I'm looking to do in my spare time if I get any: (explore HK and everything around it, travel to near countries for quick short getaways on weekends , kitesurf in HK and places like: Bali, Thailand, Vietnam , etc.. ,

I hear paragliding is good in HK? I'm game.. Anybody already does it? I'd love to join and learn...

Hang out after work during week and do whatever you people are doing there :-) (I hear it is good.. :-)

So, please take me in! I'm willing to be assimilated. :-)

Regards,

Dmitry.

Hey, I just moved to HK a month ago from Michigan (Chinese native) and are looking for active friends to hangout/hiking/cycling/snowboarding (where? LOL)/jogging/traveling/ kiteboarding /clubbing/weekend trip… I do find myself work for longer hours than in the states and end with less time for sports! ? Hope I can find a group of people to do those sort of stuff! Yeah! ….so people …PLEASE….

Hey Dmitry, sounds like we'd probberbly get on - I like going to Shenzhen every oppertunity I get, but have always wanted to visit the surroundings (BK, Japan blah blah).

I know a few places around Hong Kong but not that many, would be good to explore!

Give me a PM when you land and we can sort something out!

Hi Dmitry

I really like the sound of paragliding!! I just moved over recently, but am looking to meet some people on Thursday night from the thread 'calling out for friends!!'. Maybe you guys will be able to come along for a drink as well, if they organise a location! I think it is going to be in Kowloon.

Ok, sounds like we got a small crew which is interested in active living.. :-) I land on thursday. Will need a few days to get situated, then we all meet and see how we start exploring.

Those who want to learn kiteboarding , don't have to wait for me to land. Here is a local school:
    kite2high ????*?????? ::::: kiteboard kitesurf kiteboarding kitesurfing in Hong Kong China
    give Peter a call and tell them Dmitry (who have not even landed :-) sent you.. It takes some time to learn and this is the ONLY safe way.. (take lessons).

I'm investigating about paragliding now..

see you all soon..

Dmitry.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppa:
    Hi Dmitry

I really like the sound of paragliding!! I just moved over recently, but am looking to meet some people on Thursday night from the thread 'calling out for friends!!'. Maybe you guys will be able to come along for a drink as well, if they organise a location! I think it is going to be in Kowloon.

Hey all,

I'm landing on Thursday.. looking forward to mee you all over the coming weekend.. send me your cell phones, so I can arrange for us to meet up some place in LKF.. (whatever the hell that is. Pardon my ignorance :-)

see you all soon..

Seems like HK would be a great place for outdoor sports when it's not pouring rain. Would love to get out and try something new. PM me if you guys decide to plan something.

hey

how about basketball? anyone for basketball?

basketball

hi im up for a basketball game. weekends would be great.

anyone wanna go surfing with me?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast