Looking for friends

Closed Thread

Looking for friends

Hey I'm coming around mid-May til mid-july and since it'll be my first time coming, I was wondering if there was anyone my age to just hang and stuff. I'm going alone for research reasons at Hong Kong University, but i'll probably have a ton of free time. I'm a 23y korean male from the USA, relatively fluent in korean and japanese. No knowledge of any form of Chinese whatsoever Anyone willing to take me out and around and show me a good time?

Hey there. i am going to hk as well from end of may to mid aug. I don't know my place around that well either, only been there a few times. i am from canada. If you would like to hang out when we get there, let me know.

Awesome. Anyone else down for a few drinks, check out the local scene, do whatever?

Also it seems that from June 28 - July 5 I have no accomodation (as of yet) - anyone know a cheap place near the university that i could stay??

hey all, I have just moved here from Auckland for work, trying to explore more of HK with some new friends. I am very interested in joining you guys :>
    PM me if yes I may join your little circle

PS. check out this site for property lease.
    Property Agency in Hong Kong - Midland Realty
    check out area like Pokfulam or midlevels, they are near HK University.

Quote Originally Posted by abzirian:
    Awesome. Anyone else down for a few drinks, check out the local scene, do whatever?

Also it seems that from June 28 - July 5 I have no accomodation (as of yet) - anyone know a cheap place near the university that i could stay??
    heyhey!
    I just moved here from Auckland for work and very interested in exploring the city with some new friends. May I join your little circle?? if yes PM me :>

PS: check out this site for acoommodations Property Agency in Hong Kong - Midland Realty
    Pokfulam and Midlevels are all around HKU.

Quote Originally Posted by abzirian:

woohoo!
    i can post a reply now! count me in count me in.