In Hong Kong on May 20th at 4PM? Witness my marriage!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

nice try. seriously, how old are you? 19? 17? 20? are you an adult legally?

Clearly he must be, otherwise the Marriage Registry wouldn't have accepted his notice.

Nevermind.

No longer need a second witness.

Another cousin, pregnant, is going to be the second witness.

By the way, I'm 16.

So that's going to make two pregnant people there?

No.

It won't.

Quote Originally Posted by woaihuan:
    Nevermind.

No longer need a second witness.

Another cousin, pregnant, is going to be the second witness.

By the way, I'm 16.
    Sorry for interrupting. Did you say you 2 met over the internet? When I was around 17, I chatted to couple of "girls" on the net. Got to know something about them over time. But just for friendly fun.

You are 16, she's 25. Free to choose.
    But what is the hurry? What about college? a job and paying for some quality of daily life yourself? Thought very seriously about it? If so, good luck, man.

Quote Originally Posted by via:
    Sorry for interrupting. Did you say you 2 met over the internet? When I was around 17, I chatted to couple of "girls" on the net. Got to know something about them over time. But just for friendly fun.

You are 16, she's 25. Free to choose.
    But what is the hurry? What about college? a job and paying for some quality of daily life yourself? Thought very seriously about it? If so, good luck, man.
    damn your really too young for this kind of stuff. i hate to say this but your still a kid. you didnt even finish high school yet. this is very similar to the maury show where a older women in her 20s-30s was having a relationship with a 14-15 year old where the kid basicly freeloaded off her.

Yes - something feels very odd here. You're 16, you said in an earlier post that you had been planning to get married "for a year now" and you are currently living with her parents in Shanghai. I guess you were taking advantage of the age of consent in China being 14...

It's not relevant now, but I definitely withdraw my earlier offer to be a witness; something about this makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Yes - something feels very odd here. You're 16, you said in an earlier post that you had been planning to get married "for a year now" and you are currently living with her parents in Shanghai. I guess you were taking advantage of the age of consent in China being 14...

It's not relevant now, but I definitely withdraw my earlier offer to be a witness; something about this makes me feel very uncomfortable.
    good choice. if i were to be a witness its like im doing something good but at the same time its bad. the feeling that your having being uncomfortable is probably because its just wrong helping someone thats still in his teens get married with a 25 y/o.

At least one of his parents must have consented in writing for him to get married in HK - what are they thinking?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast